Luxor Full-Day West & East Banks Sightseeing Tour From Hurghada
Tour Code : HRG 1402
Duration : 14 hours
Available languages (Tour guide): English, French, German, Spanish
Pick-up service: Your hotel in Hurghada
Easy Cancellation: Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Select your date and number of participants:TOP PUT TABLE
What You'll See
- Explore the temple ruins of Luxor
- Go to the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Marvel at the rams heads of the Temple of Karnak
- Descend into the tombs of Egyptian rulers,
- Admire the giant statues of the Colossi of Memnon
- See ancient hieroglyphs and paintings
- Travel to the Valley of the Kings
- Drive along the banks of the Nile Valley and see the villages of Upper-Egypt
Explore one of the world’s most famous archaeological sites on a 14-hour day trip to Luxor from the Red Sea resort of Hurghada. Go to the ruins of the Valley of Kings, learn the legend of Queen Hatshepsut, see the Karnak Temple, and more.
Travel back to the days of Ancient Egypt on a full-day tour of Luxor, with round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle from Hurghada. En route, admire views of the River Nile and the villages of Upper-Egypt.
Upon arrival in Luxor, go to the Colossi of Memnon to admire the gigantic statues of Pharaoh Amenhotep III, built 3,400 years ago. Continue to the Valley of the Kings to see where the ancient Egyptians buried their most powerful nobles. Descend into the tombs of Egyptian rulers, and admire well preserved paintings and hieroglyphs.
Next, learn the legend of the 1st female pharaoh of Egypt at the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Discover the extraordinary mortuary temple she had built, complete with terraces of colonnades, a hypo-style hall, and hundreds of statues, paintings and reliefs.
After lunch at a local restaurant, continue your tour at the Temple of Karnak. Beautifully preserved, it provides the perfect opportunity for an imaginative journey back in time to the days of the Ancient Egyptians. Stroll at leisure to form an impression of how the immense pylon was built. Walk the avenue of ram-head criosphinges, marvel at more than 100 pillars at the hypo-style hall, and see ancient hieroglyphs, chapels, statues and a holy lake.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hurghada / Gouna
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle Hurghada /Luxor/Hurghada
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sites
- Egyptologist guide
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamun (optional)
- Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Your hotel in Hurghada
Things to bring:
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun block
Tour Schedule :
- Tour available: Daily
- Hotel pick-up: 05:00
- Hotel return: 19:00