Hurghada: 5-Hour Sunset Safari
Tour Code : HRG 1408
Duration : 05 hours
Available languages (Tour guide): English, French, German, Spanish
Pick-up service: Your hotel in Hurghada
Easy Cancellation: Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Select your date and number of participants:TOP PUT TABLE
What You'll See
- Explore the eastern Egyptian desert in the evening by Jeep
- Visit a Bedouin village and learn about their traditions
- Enjoy a camel ride at sunset
Travel through the eastern Egyptian desert in a Jeep 4x4 on this 5-hour safari. Stop at a Bedouin village to experience traditional hospitality, and then go for a ride on a camel to take in the sunset. Follow all this with a barbecue dinner and show.
You’ll be picked up at your hotel on this 5-hour safari from Hurghada and travel by 4x4 Jeep to the eastern Egyptian desert. See a spectacular sunset from the dunes!
Stop when you arrive at a Bedouin village to learn about their life, culture and traditions. Take a ride on a beautiful camel into the dunes to marvel at the colors of the sunset.
Enjoy a barbeque dinner, with mineral water and soft drinks included. Experience the magic of an oriental show and folkloric songs, and gaze at the stars in the night sky.
Afterwards you’ll leave the village and be transferred back to your hotel in Hurghada.
- Round-trip transfers from hotels in Hurghada ($10 surcharge per person for hotels in Makkadi or El Gouna)
- Camel ride
- Visit to a Bedouin village
- Mineral water
- Oriental show
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for driver and safari guide
- Video of your safari
- Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Your hotel in Hurghada / Gouna (Joining other Guests)
Things to bring:
- Sun block
Tour Schedule :
- Tour available: Daily
- Hotel pick-up: 16:00
- Hotel return: 21:00