Full-Day Islamic & Coptic History of Old Cairo Tour With Lunch
Tour Code :CAI 1707
Duration : 8 hours
Available languages (Tour guide): English, French, German, Spanish
Pick-up service: Your hotel in Cairo
Easy Cancellation: Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
What You'll See
- See the Abu-Sergah Church and St. Barbara Church
- Visit Islamic Cairo, including the El Rafay Mosque and El Sultan Hassan Mosque
- Explore the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant included in the price of this tour!
Discover Islamic and Christian Coptic Cairo on this tour of the city. See the Christian churches of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara. Then you’ll move onto Islamic Cairo, with stops at the El Rafay Mosque and El Sultan Hassan Mosque, plus visit the bazaar!
Enjoy a full-day tour discovering Old Cairo, Coptic Christian Cairo, and Islamic Cairo. Your professional local guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza early in the morning, and your day will begin by visiting Old Cairo.
See the Coptic Christian churches of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara. You’ll also see the Ben Ezra Synagogue. Then you’ll move onto Islamic Cairo, with stops at the El Rafay and El Sultan Hassan Mosque.
Finally you’ll visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques, and much more. Lunch at local restaurant is included in the price of this tour!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical sites
- Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local restaurant (beverages not included)
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Your hotel in Cairo
Things to bring:
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun block
Tour Schedule :
- Tour available: Daily
- Hotel pick-up: 08:00
- Hotel return: 17:00